Amazon has Realeather latigo lace leather cord in dark brown for $16.41. This is the cheapest I’ve seen the spool in quite some time. They are temporarily out of stock but you can still purchase for that price and they will ship when they’re in stock. This is the leather cord I use for most of my knife lanyards.
- Commonly used for sporting goods repair such baseball glove laces, footwear, outdoor gear and heavy duty projects that require a little extra strength while providing a stylish and finished look
- Provides the perfect rustic strong earthy look
- This fully grain 5 to 7 oz Leather lace is the most durable continuous leather lace available
- Offered on a 50 foot spool
- Made in the USA, a genuine leather product
Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. All affiliate links earn me credit or a commission. it won’t cost you any extra but will help me.